Punk - Classic - Volume 1 Punk - Classic - Volume 1

I... I...

I just can't review this. I just can't. Hurt my eyes. My ears were pleasntly soothed, but every time I opened my eyes to see if the horror was gone, it was still there. Start a punk band and get laid. Stop making flash. Don't go to junior college. Eat lots of yellow vegetables.

MobilizeTerror responds:

I've already got the punk band part covered. I'm a drummer! ;)

Torture Lman Torture Lman

Awful.

Don't quit your dayjob. Or get one.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

So fucking addictive...

I'd have to say the hours spent on this game were worth it. Sure, it get repetitive, but for some reason, I had an urge to get that final review crew pick. The objectives (for the most part) are very easy, but take a shitload of time to get. LOTS of clicking, but it's worth it. My favourite sim on this site (though that's not saying much, since most sims on NG are creepy Hentai Cock Date Date Rape III: Oblivion Saga type submissions), maybe even my favourite submisisonin general.

Sex Kitten Sim-Date Sex Kitten Sim-Date

Come on.

OK, this isn't much of a dating sim as it is a sixth grader's wasted weekend in front of a computer. I hate "leet", I hate people who can't spell. I hate seeing no effort going into a flash-thingy. I hate whoever did this. In summation, I didn't like it.

Don't eat the mushroom Don't eat the mushroom

Love Those 'Shrooms

Great game. I found it was very well animated (I share the pain of all you flash animators! Flash is fucking hard.) and it has an excellent concept. On a more personal note, I lasted 4 seconds. It's hard to resist drugs. Kids, have strong willpower and resist peer pressure.