Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Very good.

Some of the best flash I've seen on the site. Amazing.

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

Good, but not great.

I guess I somewhat liked it. Chuckle-worthy, but not much more. Animation is above average, but nothiing to get all excited about. Voice overs are bearable. Not bad.

Monty Python's Penis Song Monty Python's Penis Song

Great song, mediocre flash.

I mean, the song is brilliant. But just putting some rando images t it doesn't show any Flash ability or even effort into making the "movie" any good. I'm giving a four for the efort though.

JesusSushiBar responds:

Sorry you missed the joke.
Penis-A diagram of the male organ
Dong-Hostess Ding Dongs
Stiffy-Wood
Dick-"Tricky Dick" Nixon
Tadger-Missing Link
Worlds biggest prick-Pauly Shore
Willy-Willy Nelson
John Thomas-A brit named the same
Pork-Pig
Wife's best friend- Dimonds
Possy-Possum
Cock-Rooster
Ribbon-Ribbon
Sock-Sock
Joke behind pull it out in public: Pee Wee Herman got arrested for the same, and that's his mugshot.

Gravlin Ep.1 Gravlin Ep.1

Bad.

I liked how it looked, most of the time... Apart from that, it blew. Hard. No story, not even interesting enough to grant a sequel. Get a dayjob.

Killing Spree V Killing Spree V

Argh! I'm SO Disappointed!

Holy shit. That sucked. I was so exited to see this, and then it made my life pointless (well, no, not really. Sound is unsynchronised (that makes me want to dismember a cat), the story sucks, but that fucking unsynchronised sound! The graphics were good, though pretty laggy. The only mildly redeeming thing related to this mive is the intro. Being a pure-bred Canadian, I adore hockey. I can't blame Master_Samus, it's a big file, and the sound thing is just a mistake. I still can't wait until episode VI! I love Swedish matresses!

Killing Spree V - Preview Killing Spree V - Preview

Kick Ass Preview Of An Awful, Awful Movie.

Best. Teaser. Ever. Well, for the worst KS episode. Great graphics, sound, as always.

Killing Spree IV - Part 2 Killing Spree IV - Part 2

This is where it starts to degrade...

Episodes I-IV pt. 1 were the best NG animations ever, then along came episode IV pt. 2, which isn't THAT bad, but I gave it a bad review because I know what's coming next. The biggest disappointment of NG. Episode V. But I still love Killing Spree.

Killing Spree IV - Part 1 Killing Spree IV - Part 1

Best. Graphics. Ever.

Ah. Killing Spree IV pt. 1. Fucking sweet. That's all I can say to describe that. Best graphics I've seen (well exept for that abomination Killing Spree V) and all that Master_Samus goodness we crave.

Killing Spree III Killing Spree III

I'm Glad He Didn't Keep His Promise

At the end of episode two, Master_Samus said it would end with this one. But am I glad it didn't. As with all the previous episodes, graphics, sound, everything is perfect. I love you Master_Samus. I really do. But I'm staright. Really.

Killing Spree II Killing Spree II

How Could Episode I Get Better? Here It Is.

Ah. Killing Spree. This series kicks ass. I can't even describe how much ass this series kicks. Superb animation, great sound, great storyline, what more could I ask? Oh, yeah more episodes.